Samuelson’s Diamonds is featured this month in the Baltimore Fishbowl! In the article, master jeweler Eric Sanchez describes our traditional approach to creating custom-crafted jewelry.
Read the article here: https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/what-we-make-now-samuelsons-diamonds/
By combining the lost art of jewelry craftsmanship with cutting edge tools, we create one-of-a-kind, special pieces for our customers.
But before we begin creating your ring, we work with our customers to understand exactly what you’re looking for. From start to finish, we offer a great experience. This approach follows a proven 5-step process:
1. Schedule a 1-on-1, private consultation — We offer private appointments to give you the best experience. Our jewelers get a feel for what you’re looking for, explaining how we work and what you can expect.
2. Selecting your diamond — We’ll show you our selection of loose diamonds, explaining the differences in cut, clarity, color, and carat size and helping you chose “the one.”
3. Choosing the setting and band — Choose between various settings (like halo settings, three-stone settings, and dramatic style settings) and bands to compliment your diamond.
4. Size the ring — We take precise measurements to ensure the custom ring fits perfectly.
5. Pick up your custom ring! — The ring is ready for you to take home. We’ll invite you to tell us about your experience to ensure we exceeded your expectations.
We’re proud to be one of the last Baltimore jewelry shops to provide a truly customized, classic approach to not only creating jewelry, but providing an amazing experience for you.
Learn more about our custom ring design process and the amazing pieces we love to create for our customers.
Read The Latest News From Samuelson's
Ring of the Month: AGL Certified 4.30 Carat Burma Ruby and Mine Cut Diamond Ring
By virtue of being both a buyer and seller of estate jewelry, we often have the privilege of coming across truly rare gemological pieces. Over the summer, we acquired a stunning ruby and diamond ring which has proven to be among the rarest of gems: a…
Repurpose, Reuse, Recycle: Buying Diamonds is a Sustainable Practice
In recent years, there’s one particular trend that has come to stay and does not appear to be going away any time soon: sustainability. While it has become a hot topic recently, we’re glad to say that we’ve been ahead of the curve for almost as…
The History of Stieff Silver
There are numerous companies with long legacies in Baltimore City. Here at Samuelson’s, we’re proud to be one of them as we near our 100th anniversary. Another local company that we have high respect for is Stieff Silver. Known for their high-quality…
The 4 C’s and Why They Matter When Buying a Diamond Engagement Ring
Congratulations! You’ve found the perfect partner and you’re ready to take the next step into building your lives together. At Samuelson’s Diamonds, we are here to help you understand your choices, learn about diamonds, and work within your budget…