Samuelson’s Diamonds is featured this month in the Baltimore Fishbowl! In the article, master jeweler Eric Sanchez describes our traditional approach to creating custom-crafted jewelry.
Read the article here: https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/what-we-make-now-samuelsons-diamonds/
By combining the lost art of jewelry craftsmanship with cutting edge tools, we create one-of-a-kind, special pieces for our customers.
But before we begin creating your ring, we work with our customers to understand exactly what you’re looking for. From start to finish, we offer a great experience. This approach follows a proven 5-step process:
1. Schedule a 1-on-1, private consultation — We offer private appointments to give you the best experience. Our jewelers get a feel for what you’re looking for, explaining how we work and what you can expect.
2. Selecting your diamond — We’ll show you our selection of loose diamonds, explaining the differences in cut, clarity, color, and carat size and helping you chose “the one.”
3. Choosing the setting and band — Choose between various settings (like halo settings, three-stone settings, and dramatic style settings) and bands to compliment your diamond.
4. Size the ring — We take precise measurements to ensure the custom ring fits perfectly.
5. Pick up your custom ring! — The ring is ready for you to take home. We’ll invite you to tell us about your experience to ensure we exceeded your expectations.
We’re proud to be one of the last Baltimore jewelry shops to provide a truly customized, classic approach to not only creating jewelry, but providing an amazing experience for you.
Learn more about our custom ring design process and the amazing pieces we love to create for our customers.
Read The Latest News From Samuelson's
How to tell which period your Estate Jewelry is from
Selling Your Estate Jewelry Estate jewelry is a term used for any jewelry given to you or passed on through generations. More often than not, we’ve found that estate jewelry holds sentimental meaning but isn’t quite right for your personal style.…
All About the Rolex GMT Pepsi
All About the Rolex GMT Pepsi We recently acquired a classic Rolex GMT 1675 - also known as the Rolex GMT Pepsi. Among the most iconic of Rolex watches, the Pepsi stands out due to its red and blue bicolored bezel. Part of the Rolex GMT-Master collection…
How Can You Tell If Your Items Are Sterling Silver?
How Can You Tell If Your Items Are Sterling Silver? Silver is a major player in the precious metals game - and has been since at least the 12th century! When silver first appeared on the scene, it was used for commerce. Nowadays, it can be found in…
6 Common Mistakes When Selling Silver and Gold
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Selling Silver And Gold Maybe you have a pile of old jewelry that you’re never going to wear. Or perhaps you were gifted a gorgeous set of silver flatware and already have three other sets lying around for special occasions…