Samuelson’s Diamonds is featured this month in the Baltimore Fishbowl! In the article, master jeweler Eric Sanchez describes our traditional approach to creating custom-crafted jewelry.
Read the article here: https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/what-we-make-now-samuelsons-diamonds/
By combining the lost art of jewelry craftsmanship with cutting edge tools, we create one-of-a-kind, special pieces for our customers.
But before we begin creating your ring, we work with our customers to understand exactly what you’re looking for. From start to finish, we offer a great experience. This approach follows a proven 5-step process:
1. Schedule a 1-on-1, private consultation — We offer private appointments to give you the best experience. Our jewelers get a feel for what you’re looking for, explaining how we work and what you can expect.
2. Selecting your diamond — We’ll show you our selection of loose diamonds, explaining the differences in cut, clarity, color, and carat size and helping you chose “the one.”
3. Choosing the setting and band — Choose between various settings (like halo settings, three-stone settings, and dramatic style settings) and bands to compliment your diamond.
4. Size the ring — We take precise measurements to ensure the custom ring fits perfectly.
5. Pick up your custom ring! — The ring is ready for you to take home. We’ll invite you to tell us about your experience to ensure we exceeded your expectations.
We’re proud to be one of the last Baltimore jewelry shops to provide a truly customized, classic approach to not only creating jewelry, but providing an amazing experience for you.
Learn more about our custom ring design process and the amazing pieces we love to create for our customers.
Read The Latest News From Samuelson's
The Different Types of Gold Fineness, and How They Are Used In Jewelry
Gold in its purest form is soft. That’s why you can find gold in a variety of places: jewelry, dental work, electronics, architecture, cosmetics, and yes, even food and drinks. It is one of the least reactive chemical elements, solid in standard conditions…
The World’s Most Expensive Diamonds
We love diamonds – after all who doesn’t? (For those of you that prefer other gemstones, don’t worry, we have those too.) Diamonds get their glittery appeal thanks to natural chemistry. When heat and pressure deep under the surface of the Earth…
Is it Real? Here’s How to Spot a Fake
We’ve all heard those stories. Of that guy who bought his fiancée a gorgeous ring and presented it to her in a blue Tiffany’s box. The ring is dazzling and sparkling – but just a tad too big. So the fiancée goes to Tiffany’s to get the ring…
What is Fluorescence in Diamonds and Why Does it Matter?
Have you ever noticed how sometimes, a diamond’s sparkle can take on a blueish glow? That’s due to something called fluorescence. While we focus on the color of a diamond (or lack thereof) to grade the diamond’s color, there’s another factor that…