Samuelson’s Diamonds is featured this month in the Baltimore Fishbowl! In the article, master jeweler Eric Sanchez describes our traditional approach to creating custom-crafted jewelry.
Read the article here: https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/what-we-make-now-samuelsons-diamonds/
By combining the lost art of jewelry craftsmanship with cutting edge tools, we create one-of-a-kind, special pieces for our customers.
But before we begin creating your ring, we work with our customers to understand exactly what you’re looking for. From start to finish, we offer a great experience. This approach follows a proven 5-step process:
1. Schedule a 1-on-1, private consultation — We offer private appointments to give you the best experience. Our jewelers get a feel for what you’re looking for, explaining how we work and what you can expect.
2. Selecting your diamond — We’ll show you our selection of loose diamonds, explaining the differences in cut, clarity, color, and carat size and helping you chose “the one.”
3. Choosing the setting and band — Choose between various settings (like halo settings, three-stone settings, and dramatic style settings) and bands to compliment your diamond.
4. Size the ring — We take precise measurements to ensure the custom ring fits perfectly.
5. Pick up your custom ring! — The ring is ready for you to take home. We’ll invite you to tell us about your experience to ensure we exceeded your expectations.
We’re proud to be one of the last Baltimore jewelry shops to provide a truly customized, classic approach to not only creating jewelry, but providing an amazing experience for you.
Learn more about our custom ring design process and the amazing pieces we love to create for our customers.
Read The Latest News From Samuelson's
The History of the Cartier Love Bracelet
The History of the Cartier Love Bracelet Have you ever heard of a bracelet that locks? No, not with a clasp or a hook. Cartier’s Love bracelet uses tiny screws that join the bottom and top halves. Inspired by the free love movement in 1970s New York…
Financing your purchase through our Affirm Partnership
We’ve got some big news! For the first time ever, you can buy jewelry, watches, and other fine goods on our website. You can browse our full-collection online or in person and discover what catches your eye. We’ve also made it easier than ever…
Meet the Key 10138, a 101.38 Carat Pear Shape Diamond up for Auction at Sotheby’s!
Meet the Key 10138 Move over, Hope Diamond - there’s a new diamond in town. Weighing in at a whopping 101.38 carats, Sotheby’s is auctioning off a pear-shape D color flawless diamond for an estimated $10-$15 million. Here’s the kicker: unlike…
Why a Rolex Watch Makes the Perfect Father’s Day Gift
Why a Rolex Watch Makes the Perfect Father’s Day Gift Wondering what to get your dad for Father’s Day? We’ve got you covered. One of the most timeless gifts (pun intended) is a Rolex watch. They’re beautiful, stylish, functional, and impeccably…