Samuelson’s Diamonds is featured this month in the Baltimore Fishbowl! In the article, master jeweler Eric Sanchez describes our traditional approach to creating custom-crafted jewelry.
Read the article here: https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/what-we-make-now-samuelsons-diamonds/
By combining the lost art of jewelry craftsmanship with cutting edge tools, we create one-of-a-kind, special pieces for our customers.
But before we begin creating your ring, we work with our customers to understand exactly what you’re looking for. From start to finish, we offer a great experience. This approach follows a proven 5-step process:
1. Schedule a 1-on-1, private consultation — We offer private appointments to give you the best experience. Our jewelers get a feel for what you’re looking for, explaining how we work and what you can expect.
2. Selecting your diamond — We’ll show you our selection of loose diamonds, explaining the differences in cut, clarity, color, and carat size and helping you chose “the one.”
3. Choosing the setting and band — Choose between various settings (like halo settings, three-stone settings, and dramatic style settings) and bands to compliment your diamond.
4. Size the ring — We take precise measurements to ensure the custom ring fits perfectly.
5. Pick up your custom ring! — The ring is ready for you to take home. We’ll invite you to tell us about your experience to ensure we exceeded your expectations.
We’re proud to be one of the last Baltimore jewelry shops to provide a truly customized, classic approach to not only creating jewelry, but providing an amazing experience for you.
Learn more about our custom ring design process and the amazing pieces we love to create for our customers.
Read The Latest News From Samuelson's
History of The Diamond as an Engagement Ring
History of The Diamond as an Engagement Ring If you’ve ever heard Beyonce’s “Single Ladies,” you’re familiar with the refrain, “If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it.” But where does the idea of putting a ring on it come…
The Scoop on Precious Metals
Scoop on Precious Metals Just about every piece of jewelry contains a precious metal. Same goes for old coins, watches, and silverware. But what makes them “precious” exactly? Precious metals are elemental metals that are naturally occurring…
Hand Sanitizer and Fine Jewelry
Hand Sanitizer and Fine Jewelry Chances are, you have hand sanitizer in your purse, pocket, or glove compartment — and with good reason! With the Covid-19 pandemic still hanging around, better safe than sorry. However, one thing most people haven’t…