Samuelson’s Diamonds is featured this month in the Baltimore Fishbowl! In the article, master jeweler Eric Sanchez describes our traditional approach to creating custom-crafted jewelry.
Read the article here: https://baltimorefishbowl.com/stories/what-we-make-now-samuelsons-diamonds/
By combining the lost art of jewelry craftsmanship with cutting edge tools, we create one-of-a-kind, special pieces for our customers.
But before we begin creating your ring, we work with our customers to understand exactly what you’re looking for. From start to finish, we offer a great experience. This approach follows a proven 5-step process:
1. Schedule a 1-on-1, private consultation — We offer private appointments to give you the best experience. Our jewelers get a feel for what you’re looking for, explaining how we work and what you can expect.
2. Selecting your diamond — We’ll show you our selection of loose diamonds, explaining the differences in cut, clarity, color, and carat size and helping you chose “the one.”
3. Choosing the setting and band — Choose between various settings (like halo settings, three-stone settings, and dramatic style settings) and bands to compliment your diamond.
4. Size the ring — We take precise measurements to ensure the custom ring fits perfectly.
5. Pick up your custom ring! — The ring is ready for you to take home. We’ll invite you to tell us about your experience to ensure we exceeded your expectations.
We’re proud to be one of the last Baltimore jewelry shops to provide a truly customized, classic approach to not only creating jewelry, but providing an amazing experience for you.
Learn more about our custom ring design process and the amazing pieces we love to create for our customers.
Read The Latest News From Samuelson's
The Best Ways to Take Care of Gold Jewelry
How to Care for Your Gold Jewelry One of the most common questions we get at Samuelson’s is how to clean gold jewelry — and with good reason! Gold is a classic setting for most jewelry, whether it’s yellow gold, rose gold, or white gold. Here…
Interesting Facts About Silver That You Never Knew
Let’s take a walk on the silver side of history and learn some fun facts that you might not already know! How was silver discovered? The first evidence of silver mining dates back to 3000 B.C. in Turkey and Greece. However, silver objects dating…
All About David Yurman Jewelry
If you’ve ever browsed our store displays or shopped online, you might have noticed that we have quite a few pieces by David Yurman — and there’s a good reason for that! As contemporary designers go, David Yurman is one of the most famous, with…